Search This Blog

Toddler Theology II

"Time for a nappy change, James".
"No, I'm working," he says stubbornly (echoes of comments by work-from-home parents!).
"What work is that?"
"I'm bouncing and sliding," he replies seriously.

With such delight for play/work, so says God's Wisdom:

"The LORD brought me forth as the first of his works, before his deeds of old; I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began. When there were no oceans, I was given birth, when there were no springs abounding with water; before the mountains were settled in place, before the hills, I was given birth, before he made the earth or its fields or any of the dust of the world...
Then I was the craftsman at his side.
I was filled with delight day after day, rejoicing always in his presence, rejoicing in his whole world and delighting in mankind."

Proverbs 8

No comments: